Team Evergreen is committed to helping its members and event participants find the training they need to achieve their personal best. We partner with trainers in different areas and provide clinics for all levels. We post pertinent articles and encourage reach out to let us know what you need that we can help provide.
MARTY ALBE- I have an incurable passion for the sport of cycling as well as a passion to inspire others to be the best athlete and cyclist that they can be through coaching and leading TE road rides. I have been a senior and masters level road racer for many years. As my experience in racing and knowledge of the technical, mental and physiological aspects of cycling developed, so did my desire to share what had become so fulfilling for me with other cyclists and athletes.
It is fascinating to think, and realize, that every one of us possess the most astonishing creation imaginable, the human body and mind. Its psychological and physiological abilities go beyond comprehension. Its resiliency and ability to adapt is simply amazing.
My goal as a cycling coach and as a student of the sport of cycling, is to bring these natural abilities out, help you maximize these gifts we possess along with the technical cycling knowledge necessary to be successful. I want you to experience being the best athlete and cyclist that you can be, whether you are a recreational cyclist, a dedicated enthusiast, or involved in competitive racing, male, female, junior, senior, or master level racer.
I am a USACycling certified elite level II cycling coach and a USACycling certified cycling skills instructor, BikeFit certified as well as a certified Mad Dog “Spin” instructor. I am also CPR certified. My wife Kerstin and I own and operate the Evergreen Bike Shop (www.evergreenbikeshop.com) and Altitude Cycling and Fitness, an indoor cycling and functional fitness studio (www.fitnessataltitude.com)
- Cycling Tips and Training Through the Winter (Drew Christopher, Inspired Training Center)
- Structuring your Fall and Winter Training (Adam Fivehouse, Optimize Endurance)
- Fuel for the Ride: What Your Body Requires (Jennifer Vierling, Tailwind Nutrition)
- Expect the Unexpected: My Helmet saved my life (John Sladek, PhD)
- Are you ready to tackle the climb? (Adam Fivehouse, Optimize Endurance)
- Pre and Post Ride Conditioning (Andria Hassler, Soft Tissue Therapist and Co-Owner, Denver Sports Recovery)
- Pre and Post Ride Stretching & Recovery (Andria Hassler
Soft Tissue Therapist and Co-Owner, Denver Sports Recovery)
- Building Core Strength During the Off Season (Tom Wigginton, Vitruvian Fitness)